The furniture industry is growing at a very high pace. There are numbers of online stores like PepperFry, Livspace, Furlenco offering services of e-commerce and rental services and very few offer variety in term of design and colour. The study highlighted that there are broadly three segments in which “furniture start-up” industry is currently working on the rental, furniture customization and e-commerce. E-commerce and rental services are holding about 85% of market share. The furniture start-up industry is one of the fastest growing industry catering to young people who often have to change the cities and do not want the burden of transporting heavy furniture. Type of furniture used is highly dependent on the consumer’s preferences and tastes.
Research done on 14 furniture start-ups in India mainly located in metro cities such as Delhi (NCR), Bangalore and Mumbai. The advent of start-ups in furniture industry has been seen from 2011 with some key players such as Pepperfry, Urban Ladder and Get my Couch. Rental space for furniture, home designing and DIY are some of the emerging trends in the furniture industry. Corporate employees are the main revenue source and reflecting a large potential in this industry with steep growth in India.
Content In Furniture Industry Start-ups And Trends Report:
1. About The Report
3. Industry Segmentation
4. Startup segmentation
5. Presence Of Startups In The Indian Market
6. Furniture Imports In India
7. Value Chain For Furniture Startups
8. Demand Drivers
9. Market Penetration
10. Start-ups In The Furniture Industry
11. Upcoming Start-up: Get My Couch
1. Percentage Of Startups In Different Furniture Segments
2. City Wise Presence Of Furniture Start-ups
3. State Wise Indexed Presence Of Furniture Start-ups
4. Total Imports In Start-up Furniture Industry- Projections
5. Value Chain For Furniture Start-ups
6. Market Penetration Index Of Furniture Start-ups
For customised market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.
There are no reviews yet.