In the last few years, Artificial Intelligence has become an integral part of the company’s core technologies and because of its increased efficiency, the focus remains on learning, reasoning (Machine Learning), and self- correction( Deep Learning). Due to its commercialization, repetitive tasks are managed efficiently by smart algorithms and robots which are continuing to be adopted at a faster rate worldwide. The outbreak trend has slightly shifted the growth trend and the market sees a good recovery and the same growth numbers later next year. Moreover, key industries have seen significant growth with the help of digital platforms. AI helps smart identification of queries in all kinds of business segments providing consistent growth for businesses and startups.
Table of Contents
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Evolution of AI
- AI Concepts
- Industry Analysis using PORTER five Forces
- Factors driving growth in AI
- Six characteristics of early AI adopters
- AI adoption in different sectors
- Global AI Market Size
- Emerging Trends in AI
- Impact of AI on various industries
- BFSI Sector
- Healthcare Sector
- Retail Sector
- IT & Telecom Sector
- Automotive and Transportation Sector
- Pain points and some AI solutions for various industries
- Issues and Concerns with AI
- How Artificial Intelligence is helping in fight against COVID-19?
- Future of AI and the way forward