Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not a new concept to big corporates. They are involved in serving the society through donation and charity events. Career counselling is a rising trend in education sector. In fact, CSR funding can be a great way to reach to the whole population of students in our country. It’s highly important to guide the students and highlight their potential and capabilities. With no doubt education sector is at the crucial stage of its growth with the huge population. In a developing country like India, which is a home for many big corporate organisation, CSR will surely boost the economy more rapidly. Furthermore, CSR funding in career counselling can boost the quality of education and promise a bright future for the country.
The government of India has so far given moderate focus on education in terms of spending and expenditure as a percentage of GDP. There are around 130 countries above India which have higher % spending on education. India does fairly well at a global average with around 3% of expenditure on education that includes schools as well as higher education but excludes skill India and vocational training.
Content In Corporate Social Responsibility Funding In Career Counselling Report:
- About The Report
- What Is CSR And Corporate Law 2013?
- CSR Payback To Corporate
- Government Efforts In Education
- Corporate Efforts In Education
- CSR And Career Counselling
- CSR Initiatives In Career Counselling
- Finding And Analysis
- Government Scheme-Career Counselling
- NGO Efforts To Support Career Counselling
- Impact Of Career Counselling
Corporate Social Responsibility Funding Figures:
- CSR Spend In 2014-15, 250 BSE Listed Companies
- Projected CSR Spend-2020
- Number Of Companies (Funding As Compared To Prescribed CSR %)
- Percentage Of Companies Engaged With Different CSR Segments
- Top 15’ CSR Spends In Education (INR Crore)
- Percentage Of Companies And Their Education Spend Out Of Total CSR Spend
- Components Of Education Spending
- Companies Engage In Career Counselling
- Percentage Of Money Spent On Career Counselling Out Of Total CSR Spend
This report has several purposes and will interest audience from corporate sector and NGOs. It will encourage businesses who are thinking to invest their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funding in the education sector. In addition, this will also guide NGOs who are interested in improving career guidance at a national level. Career counsellors will also be benefited by understanding on how to widen the scope of their services. In addition to this, schools and education institutes can seek benefit from the report as a guideline towards implementing career counselling at their premises and learning challenges that most of the NGOs and career counsellors have faced in inspiring career counselling programs.
For customised market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.