Since 2000, the agriculture and food industry of Vietnam has performed significantly well and has reflected a CAGR greater than 5.0% over the last five years. After receiving a setback in 2016 due to El Nino weather transformation, the agriculture industry of Vietnam has relaunched itself quickly. The export policies have been particularly successful and in addition, aquaculture production increased significantly. In parallel, there is a significant rise in exports of coffee beans, catfish, and other industrial crops. Domestic consumption has witnessed a noteworthy change owing to the influence of Westernised lifestyle.
One of the major challenges that Vietnam’s agriculture sector faces is the suitability of the land. For certain crops, the agriculture land of Vietnam has been deemed to be unsuitable, or it gives less output per hectare. For example, soybean is particularly imported since it faces stiff competition from corn crop which gives relatively higher output from the same land and under the same condition. Vietnam agriculture industry depicts strong influence from the Doi Moi reforms taken during the late 1980s.
The country has shown reliance on self-sufficiency in the past five years. The government of Vietnam has designated some agriculture land as reserved for paddy in order to make the country self-sufficient for its staple food.
Content in Vietnam Agriculture and Food Industry Report 2018:
- Executive Summary
- Overview Of Agriculture And Food Industry
- Agriculture Market
- Food Market
- Key Food Processing Companies
- Trade Statistics
- Key Agricultural Products Import
- Key Agricultural Products Export
- Agricultural Imports And Exports By Country
- Trade With Korea
- Distribution StructureStructure
- Retail Channeletail
- Trading Companies And Agent – Agro-Based Products
- Increasing Shift In The Consumption Pattern
- Growth In The Purchase Of The Items Via Modern Channels
- Preference Towards Dining Out
- Government Food Policies
- Key Products That Require For Import
- Soybeans And Soybean Meal
- Dairy Products
- Corn By-Products
- Red Meat
- Implication And Export Potential For Korean Food Products
- Reasons To Invest In Vietnam For Korean Markets
- Import And Regulations And Standards
- Custom Procedures
- Import Duties And Fees
- Documents Dossier
- Food Standards
- SPS Requirement
- Documents To Be Submitted And Presented For Permission
- Documents To Be Additionally Submitted
- Exemptions From Good Inspection
For customised market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.
There are no reviews yet.