Electric Utility is a part of the electric power industry also known as public utility engages in the process of electricity generation and distribution of electricity for sale. The electrical utility industry is a major provider of energy in most countries. The utility includes investor-owned, publicly owned, cooperatives, and nationalized entities either they engaged fully or only some aspects of the industry. Electricity markets are also considered electric utilities—these entities buy and sell electricity, acting as brokers, but usually do not own or operate generation, transmission, or distribution facilities. Utilities are regulated by local and national authorities.
Electric Utility Benefits:
- Provide greater visibility into the utility’s grid as well as neighbouring grids, enhance situational awareness
- Enhance or reduce network models to be more manageable, reliable and accurate
- Improve measurement data quality and network model accuracy
- Greater cost savings on operational and data maintenance
- Improved and accurate results from advanced real-time energy management tools
- Reduce transmission loss, increase operational efficiency and derive cost savings
- Analyze electrical outages, estimate outage location and reduce outage downtimes
Barriers and Challenges:
The real threat to utilities is not from the lack of data. Of that, there is a surfeit. The threat is from inaction, from not putting the data under the lens of real-time analytics. The Utilities Analytics Institute (UAI) points out that 33% of utilities have still to move forward with analytics as an initiative. These utilities have been citing the lack of knowledge and the lack of budgets as a reason…unlock more
In this e-book we will explore:
- Electric Utility Benefits
- Top 10 Use Cases of Analytics
- Barriers and Challenges
- Areas Where Analytics can Generate Impact in Electric Utilities
- Customer Analytics
- Marketing in Electric Utility
Unlock the whole report on Electricity Transmission for in-depth knowledge about this industry.
The e-book “B2B Analytics and Its Scope in Industry Report 2018” is a practical roadmap for the businesses and startups. This e-book provides Customer Analytics, Sales Analytics and Marketing Analytics key trends for the readers. The e-book will also help the users to list the points where to concentrate more efforts in pursuance of the priority basis.
We’ve created this e-book to guide the businesses to operate smoothly and cross all the hurdles related to the customer, sales and marketing. The e-book will help the companies and startups to reach and engage in new ways with the targeted audience.
For customized market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.
B2B, B2B Analytics, B2B Analytics and Its Scope in Industry, Craft Driven, Craft Driven Market Research, Electric Power Transmission, Electric Utility, Electric Utility Industry, market research, Public Utility, Utilities Analytics Institute