Analytics in health care provides a complete view of patient care and readmission patterns. Also, it gives an access to all relevant clinical and nonclinical data for real-time decisions and a better understanding of your clinical performance. Analytics can help you improve patient outcomes with analytics software and big data solutions for the healthcare industry that address your biggest priorities, including:
- Health outcomes
- Patient safety
- Staff Optimisation
- ACO Reporting
Challenges of applying analytics in the healthcare industry:
- Cultural Problem: The healthcare industry is extremely conservative and lacks the IT entrepreneurial mindset. Healthcare and government are the only two sectors where you will find a large population of the workforce with more than 20 years of work in the same organization.
- Data problems: Silos are all over in the healthcare processes – labs, diagnosis, radiology, emergency, case management, etc. All silos have their own way to collect data. Most still rely on paper charts in paper folders, and fax is the method of sharing.
- IT Leadership: Most of the tasks in health care industry regarding the data are carried out by IT professionals; however, the major current problem today is that they have no idea about analytics. They still work on papers and graphs.
- Not Enough Data Scientists: Data scientists need more than the highly technical skill sets held by today’s data analysts. They must have well-developed soft skills such as communication, collaboration, leadership, creativity, and more of the healthcare leaders…unlock more
In the healthcare industry, data management is the key to unlocking its digital transformation. The Health care and Life Sciences industry have accumulated a considerable volume of data gleaned from internal sources, industry forums, regulatory bodies and social media. Globally this industry is being challenged by pressures to be more patient-centric, reduce costs, and improve services and products. Analytics acts as an enabler for this industry by making it data driven which aids in overcoming these challenges faster and better…unlock more
In this e-book we will explore:
- Challenges of applying analytics in Healthcare
- Marketing Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Sales Analytics
- Offerings in Health care & Life Sciences
Unlock the whole report on Healthcare Industry for in-depth knowledge about this industry.
The e-book “B2B Analytics and Its Scope in Industry Report 2018” is a practical roadmap for the businesses and startups. This e-book provides Customer Analytics, Sales Analytics and Marketing Analytics key trends for the readers. The e-book will also help the users to list the points where to concentrate more efforts in pursuance of the priority basis.
We’ve created this e-book to guide the businesses to operate smoothly and cross all the hurdles related to the customer, sales and marketing. The e-book will help the companies and startups to reach and engage in new ways with the targeted audience.
For customised market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.
Tags: B2B Analytics & its Scope in Industry, Banking Industry, Craft Driven, Craft Driven Market Research, Healthcare Industry, Pharma and Life Sciences, Predictive Asset Analytics