Every year brings more data and with it, more chances to help media and entertainment industry companies understand their customers better, so they can create and deliver more compelling products and services. Armed with those insights, media executives can approach the analytics challenge with goals of improving their existing products or creating new products that add value to their companies’ portfolios.
Several Uses of Data & Analytics in Media and Entertainment Industry:
- Monetize Content and Brand: Today, maximizing content profitability and performance is trickier than ever. Analytics solutions provide the tools and analytics to protect and grow your content value.
- Maximise Profitability: As distribution shifts from physical to digital media, increased sales pressure means tighter margins. Media and Entertainment companies need tools to support forecasting and revenue planning.
- Boost marketing ROI: Times have changed. New distribution platforms, web and social networks create opportunities to shift from mass audiences to individual connections. Connect with your audience of one through relevant, personalized content and messages – at the right time and place.
- Content Analytics: A proliferation of digital distribution channels is breaking down barriers between you and your audience. For every click, fast-forward or search, your viewer leaves a data-driven fingerprint.
Media companies once had to read the tea leaves in focus groups, TV ratings and chart rankings to help guide their investment decisions, but no longer. They are now awash in data. Across devices and media types, they can track clicks, views and shares—all containing information…unlock more
In this e-book we will explore:
- Several uses of data and analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Sales Analytics
Unlock the whole report on Media and Entertainment Industry for in-depth knowledge about this industry.
The e-book “B2B Analytics and Its Scope in Industry Report 2018” is a practical roadmap for the businesses and startups. This e-book provides Customer Analytics, Sales Analytics and Marketing Analytics key trends for the readers. The e-book will also help the users to list the points where to concentrate more efforts in pursuance of the priority basis.
We’ve created this e-book to guide the businesses to operate smoothly and cross all the hurdles related to the customer, sales and marketing. The e-book will help the companies and startups to reach and engage in new ways with the targeted audience.
For customised market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.
Tags: B2B Analytics, B2B Analytics and Its Scope in Industry, Craft Driven, Craft Driven Market Research, market research, Media and Entertainment Industry, Media Industry, Social Media