Ecommerce industry in Singapore has grown tremendously over the past few years. In fact, reports suggest that the e-commerce industry in Singapore will be worth S$7.5 billion (US$5.4 billion) by 2025. That is five times the industry’s value in 2016, and at the current rate of growth, these numbers seem easily achievable.
Recent years have seen a boom in the Ecommerce industry in Singapore. Singapore is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, with a population of almost 5.8 million people and with a low unemployment rate and high population density. The multi-racial population of Singapore comprise Chinese, accounts for more than 75% and the rest are Malays and Indians. Ecommerce in Singapore has grown tremendously over the past few years. In fact, reports suggest that the e-commerce industry in Singapore will be worth S$7.5 billion (US$5.4 billion) by 2025.
This growth is estimated to happen at a rate of over 11% per year as a result of investments of up to US$50 billion expected to be made in the e-commerce sector until 2025. The country has also seen a significant increase in the number of online start-ups investing in the retail segment, especially in fashion, home needs, travel and entertainment, and digital products.
Content in Online Statistics for online marketers of Singapore 2019
- About Singapore
- Key Country Facts
- Population & Economic Indicators
- Internet, Mobile % Social Media Users
- Internet Use
- Frequency of Internet Use
- Share of Web Traffic by Device
- Most Active Social Media Platforms
- Mobile Connections by Type
- Financial Composition
- E commerce Industry Activities in Past 30 Days
- E commerce Industry Spend by Category
- E commerce Industry Growth by Category
- E-commerce Industry: Consumer Goods
- First Awareness Advertising Media
For customized market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.