After United State, India is ranked #2 in the maximum number of start-ups. In an era of the internet, many start-ups touched the sky in different segments. India is not behind in the list of successful start-ups. Best known in India-based start-ups ruling the whole world include OlaCabs and Zomato. Start-ups are now capturing the second largest India telecommunication industry network in the world. Even more, India has the second largest internet user base in the world. Even then the Indian start-ups jumped in the Telephony sector without having internet as a base. In addition, they started offering free callings on mobiles as well as landlines without any cost. Telecommunication Startups are also targeting the feature-phone users.
Telecommunication and Advertisement Industry:
Advertisement market is the most growing sector in the last decade. Further, Digital advertisement constitutes a major part of Advertisement industry. Likewise, start-ups in India emerged to bind telephony and advertisement sector together with an innovative way. Shifting the advertisement to offline mode and making the call rate zero or very less. Following is the list of such start-ups:
- Chikoop – Chikoop allows advertisers to promote products or services on free voice calls. Chikoop offers free calls over the internet. They provide a platform to advertise services or products through audio.
- Freekall – Freekall is a Bangalore based start-up offering free calls anywhere without using the internet. A user needs to call on 080-67683693. After some time user will receive a call, they need to answer the call and dial the number they wish to connect with. In like manner, calls will be linked and the user can talk without stress.
- Nanu – Nanu provide calling through 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi. They are capable to provide quality calls at very less bandwidth means a user can use Nanu perfectly even with the bad connection. Advertisements stop the same moment the second person answers the call.
- Bigo – Bigo ever let users make free calls to any mobile or landline around the world. The first person need not to have an application to place a call but only internet connection is required. Furthermore, the second person need not have Bigo app or internet connection. Thus making Bigo little different from others.
- Get Reward – Get Reward comes out with little more advancement. They let the user place calls without any internet connection. A user just has to watch the 20-second advertisement before placing the call. Get Reward works same as you place a call. In addition, to offer free calling, they let users watch the advertisement.
Dingaling – Dingaling allows users to place free calls through internet. Dingaling has the largest base in many countries including Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, India, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, Sweden, South Korea, UK and USA. Chiefly, the user can free call 10 minutes per day.
What an innovative and futuristic way? Isn’t it? Connecting the world free of cost. India has one of the largest telecommunication networks with the lowest tariffs. Decreasing the tariffs to null in such a large network has an amazing potential. The main problem arises is that how to reach to each and every person in India? India is such a great marketplace for telecommunication startups.
For customized market research reports for any kind of startups and business in any industry, you can contact Craft Driven Market Research team here directly.
Tags: Advertisement Industry, Craft Driven, Craft Driven Market Research, market research, startup, Startup India, telecommunication, Telephony Sector, voip